Why Collective Conscience and Work?
People who have different skills, world views and backgrounds should come together in creativity environments. Coming years, we think that we will live in multi-dimensional, multicultural, multi-goal, multi-stakeholder, multi-anything environments. We believe that it is not possible to produce a value alone in such environments. When it comes to developing a value-creating project, this should be done with a collective consciousness.
Our objectives are to:
- Conduct research on sport, wellbeing, education and social issues;
- Generate evidence-based knowledge that can be transformed into technical knowledge (that can be used in daily life);
- Develop innovative educational approaches, methods, contents and tools to support inclusive and equitable quality education;
- Develop technological products, services and concepts that can benefit society;
- Provide project consultancy services on finding external funds and resources for organisations through grants and supports (project proposal preparation, project development and management);
- Organise project activities, events and meetings to promote innovation.