COLINN (Collective Innovation) is an Oslo-based social enterprise dedicated to enhancing the future of education, sport, and creative industries via the use of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship. COLLINN encourages people to be more innovative and entrepreneurial in their communities.
Why Collective Work?
People who have different skills, world views, and backgrounds should come together in creative environments. In the coming years, we think that we will live in multi-dimensional, multicultural, multi-goal, multi-stakeholder, multi-anything environments. We believe that it is not possible to produce value alone in such environments. When it comes to developing a value-creating project, this should be done with a collective consciousness.
Our objectives are to:
- Conduct research on sport, wellbeing, education and social issues;
- Generate evidence-based knowledge that can be transformed into technical knowledge (that can be used in daily life);
- Develop innovative educational approaches, methods, contents and tools to support inclusive and equitable quality education;
- Develop technological products, services and concepts that can benefit the society;
- Provide innovative project consultancy services on finding external funds and resources for organisations through grants and supports (project proposal preparation, project development and management); and
- Organise project activities, events and meetings to promote innovation.
Besides the cozy main office of Oslo city centre, COLINN is located in the innovation center (https://iglooinnovation.no/) in SNØ, where modern offices, meeting and training rooms, digital broadcasting room.
COLINN has a few technological tools and equipments to be used in the competency development workshops it organizes so that young people can experience different technologies. These are cutting-edge VR headset, drone, AR-supported tablet, camera, microphones, and other equipments to create audio-visual content.